Entry passage leading to the stunning area. Made of two 1000 mm high fences, which are parallel to each other, leaving space for the animals to pass through. Each fence has columns with plaques that can be screwed into the floor, with a sheet metal platform.
Made of galvanised steel.
‘Length according to the facility.
System of rotating doors where the sheep enter, which leads to the restrainer or similar.
Made up of:
- Central column that the rotating doors are attached to.
- Fences that form a circular pen.
- Entrance for the animals.
- Direct exist to the stunning area.
- The rotating system can be operated manually or using a 0,55 KW motor (which works using a pedal). The movement of the circular fence forces the sheep to move into the stunning area.
- Made of galvanised steel.
Availbale in manual and mechanised operation