Used to hygienically bleed the animal and remove the blood via a pneumatic pump.
Made up of:
- 1 stainless steel bleeding trocar device, to bleed the animal.
- 1 sanitary hose that connects the trocar device and the pump.
- 1 pneumatic membrane vacuum pump that sucks up the blood. The valves and body are made of stainless steel, while the membrane is made of teflon.
- 1 sanitary hose, to move the blood from the pump to wherever it needs to go (blender, storage, etc.).
- 1 pump support, made of AISI-304 stainless steel.
- Attach the hose to the recipient where the blood will be collected,
- Bleed the animal using the trocar device.
- Press the valve lever to activate the pneumatic pump.
When the animal has been bled, close the valve lever to stop the pneumatic pump