Engineered to be part of automatic production lines for dry pasta
The most complete and reliable extruder of its range
Model available with vacuum-fitted basin to remove air parcels
The consolidated experiences with models MAC 600 as new designed MAC 700/MAC1000 were renovated together with the patented centrifugal pre-mixing technology. The result is this more than 700/1300 kgs per hour producing unit, which is continuous and producing superior quality short pasta.
The MAC 700/1000 VRC version is suitable for production of short pasta with round vertical head. Made in stainless steel these extruders are to the international standards.
Model equipped with the following:
- Centrifuge pre-mixer model T1000
- Electronic speed variator.
- Ladder with access footpath.
- "Transfer" system for feeding of production basin
- Vertical extrusion head, for round (MAC 700/MAC1000 VRC)
- Automatic pasta cutter with electronic control of cutting speed and impulse cutting device for "penne" (model MAC 700/MAC1000 VRC only)
- Egg dosage
- Micro-dosage for powder ingredients
- Closed-loop cooling plant for extrusion cylinder
- Vacuum extrusion device
- Automatic flour feeding
- "Penne" cutting device.